Rural fire fighter Units
Role of Rural Fire units in Australia broadly is extinguishing fire and protecting life and property in case of fire. Fire Fighting is about bringing fires under control and putting the fires out. Hand-held water sprayers, mountable water pumps and complete fire fighting units are essential for fire fighting in Rural Australia. Prevention, detection and extinguishment of all bushfires are the roles Played by Rural fire fighter units.
We, Walker fire fighters (Made by farmers for farmers) are Australian family farmers and manufactures offer a range of fire fighter units and equipments suitable to every budget for rural fire fighting requirements. Our fire fighter units are critical for first response bush fire protection for fire in rural Australia. We are specialist in the provision of high hazard fire protection and equipment. We have aimed to provide a world standard of excellence in the provision of rural based fire emergency. Our aim is to protect our rural, community and our environment. We are visionary towards minimising the impact of fire and emergencies attached to it by providing best services available in Australia.
Walker fire fighters are aimed to source the best quality and effective fire fighting products in order to prevent your property. Our equipments has been designed and developed by us after testing and using ourselves under real farming conditions in Cowra New south Wales with Australian galvanised steel. Walker fire fighters are best for all the farming conditions. Our product 2 Wheel Tandem 800Lt and Walkers 1400Lt.Firefighting Trailer are made from Australian steel and have capacity to hold water 800Lt, and 1400Lt water respectively. Some other features of Walker fire fighters are –
- New Australian made galvanised 1400 litre fire fighting baffled tanks
- Australian galvanised steel Heavy duty 3mm chassis
- Genuine Honda GX200 twin impeller fire fighter pump
- 20 metre Australian standards certified 20mm hose
- 1400 litre baffled Fire fighter galvanised plate steel tank
- Including quick attach suction 6mt 1 1/2 " suction hose
- New light truck tyres
- Sunraysia wheels
- Heavy duty suspension 2800kl dual axle
- 45 mm Heavy duty axle with quality Toyo wheel bearings
- Built for Australian farm conditions
- A quality fire fighter or water transfer trailer ready for the fire season, Made in Australia completely fabricated in Cowra New south Wales
We being located at 697 Tallarook Rd, Cowra 2794 New South Wales, provide our services to Young Australia, Yass, Forbes, Peak hill, Orange, Dubbo, Central West, Sodwalls, Bathurst, Rydal, Canberra, Pakes, Cootamundra, Merrangaoo, Wagga Wagga west Wyalong and expanding to whole Australia soon. Our products are Australian made and designed to meet specific demands required by our customers of Rural Australia.
In case of any query feel free to contact us also your feedback helps us improve our services.
Our Contact details:
You can also write us at, email@example.com